Three Methods to Align Your HP Printer
If your HP printer’s ink fails to line up accordingly on the printed page, or your printer is showing an “Alignment failed” error message on the screen, then it might be possible that your printer is out of alignment. But, you can align your HP printer by three different methods given below. In case you want professional help, call on HP Printer Install Support Phone Number.
Method 1- Aligning Ink Cartridges:
- First of all, turn on your printer.
- Now, load a small amount of plain white paper into the printer’s input tray.
- Open the HP Solution Center application on your computer.
- Locate the application by click on “Start” in case you are using a Windows-based computer.
- Next, hit “Setting: and then choose “Print Settings”
- Click on the “Printer Toolbox” after which the Printer Toolbox window will open and display on-screen.
- In the next step, click on “Align the Print Cartridges.”
- At last, hit the “Align” option and go through the on-screen prompts to calibrate your HP printer and align the cartridges.
Method 2- Reset HP Printer:
- Here, begin with turning on your HP printer.
- Further disconnect the power cord and other attached cables from your printer.
- Now, you have to unplug the printer’s power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Then simply wait approximately for 10 seconds and then plug the power cord back to its positions.
- Afterward, you have to wait till the printer gets power back automatically.
- If the printer fails to get power on automatically, then press the power button.
- Printer a test page to check that your printer is now working and aligned completely.
Method 3- Using the Correct Type of Paper:
- In the first step, you have to remove all paper from your printer’s input tray.
- Now, remove the photo, color, or inked paper is placed on the paper tray, and put the plain white paper into printer’s input tray.
- Touch the right arrow and then choose “Setup” option from your printer’s control panel home screen and then choose “Tool”.
- Next, simply touch the down arrow and choose “Align Printer” option. Here, the printer will print an alignment test page.
- Locate the alignment test page on the scanner glass after opening the top lid of your printer.
- Then, you have to locate the piece of paper along the front right corner of the scanner glass.
- Close the lid of your printer, and press “OK.” Your printer will scan the alignment page.
- Examine the alignment page to verify that it displays a series of marks that are black and blue in color.
- Check the marks of the color in order identify that neither of the colors looks faded, inconsistent, or streaky.
- At last, you need to print a test page to check that your printer is now aligned and get fixed completely.
The above workarounds are easy to follow, but in case you face any sort so difficulty or issue, feel hassle-free to call on HP Printer Technical Support Phone Number +1-888-614-1214. Here, you can ask you any query and clarify doubts with high-end solutions and techniques. Our support number is available 24/7, so call us and get trouble-free help instantly.