How to Setup HP Wireless Printer?
Wireless printers are perfect for several computer networks or offices use, as the printer can get connected to all the computers via a wireless network. Though, setting up the wireless printer is not an easy task you are required to set up the wireless printer at the same time. You need to make sure that your computer must have the wireless abilities to connect it to the wireless printer and it is important to make the whole process work out. If you want to set up your HP printer on your own, you can take guidance from the experts at HP Printer Set Up Support Phone Number.
Find out the effective steps to set up the wireless printer–
- First of all, you have to insert the CD that comes with the Wireless HP Printer into any computer. The CD will allow you to set up the initial software and also allows you to configure the initial network settings.
- Further, you need to go with the CD instructions; here you may have to select components that you want to install on your computer. Here, you are not required to install all the components as it is not important for printing purposes.
- Once you complete the above process, you have to turn on your printer without connecting to the computer. Sometimes if the printer did not recognize by the software, it might ask you to connect the printer and computer by using the U.S.B cable.
- Once you have installed everything properly, you may have to input the name and IP address.
- Next, you have to press “Continue” to complete the setup process. If by any chance you are installing the components from the software, it might take you about 30 minutes for the whole installation process.
- At last, once the installation procedure is finished, you can easily setup the printer for other computers by going to “Start”, choose “Printers and Fax” and “Add a Printer”. You will then choose “A Network Printer” and you could view the listed printers available around your area. Find the name where you input the name on the above step and then access to your wireless printer. Further, you have to click “OK” when you are done.
We, technical support service are completely based on printer repair. Our team of printer repair works with professionals and certified engineers, having high technical knowledge and experience to fix and deal printer troubles. To reach our support service you can call on HP Printer Technical Support Phone Number+1-888-614-1214. We troubleshoot your printer issues and problems by using high-end methods and solutions and make sure that you get free from the troubles quickly.