Why is your HP printer Offline?
Printers are very necessary devices in the era of latest printing technology especially for commercial purposes. Several printers are available in the market but a HP printer is highly demanded in the global world. Yes, users guess rightly, we are now talking about a HP printer that is offline and how to fix them. If this technical problem
occurs immediately, you should follow few steps given below:-
Troubleshooting HP printer offline problems:-
- Make sure that USB both ends are inserted appropriately. If a HP printer is networked, you need to confirm that your Ethernet cable is inserted determinedly.
- Try the other side of the cable as plugged in the multiple ports whether a HP printer is added to a computer or a laptop.
- If user’s own networking USB cable as A-B, you need to try a conjunction cable to a printer device or a computer. For any difficulty, call at HP printer tech support number 1-888-614-1214 for instant help.
Troubleshooting HP printer with online by manually:-
- Choose “start icon” that as positioned to the lowest in the left hand side of a system. Next, select control panel and after that printers and devices.
- Make a right click on a printing device and select see what’s printing.
- From a window pops up and choose as printer from a bar to the top of a side as located.
- Now, select Use Printer online as positioned in the drop down of a key menu.
Need to eliminate all pending print jobs:-
- See what’s printing as menu stated previously, give a right click instantly and cancel all print jobs as recently.
- When all earlier print jobs removed. Select Use Printer online again.
- If it provokes any preceding print is yet now then, all two devices needed to make a fresh restart a system and a hp printer.
Reinstallation process of your HP printer driver:-
- Make a right click on a printer from devices & printers. After it, choose as removable device.
- Let us add a printer again just by selecting to add a printer choose from a heading under devices and printers.
Get to eliminate drivers as well as packages:-
- Make sure that you are using windows as Admin.
- Firstly go to start button, after it choose all programs and now choose accessories and choose a command Prompt.
- Eliminate driver and a package.
- Hence, a user can add a HP printer from heading that is categorized as Devices and Printers.
Therefore, now a HP printer comes online and after then a user will be capable of printing anything. If you have any serious technical issue, you can call at HP printer technical support number 1-888-614-1214 for quick help.